Pin It

March 22, 2012

Aw Snap! .....Canon T3I

Source Google

I did it, I took the plunge

I am now eagerly awaiting my new Canon T3I DSLR Camera. Woot!

I have been needing a nice camera that would allow me to be creative in video and photography for quiet some time.

My son Aaron is quiet the photographer doing this for side jobs, fun and such. 

So I called him up and picked his brain about what to buy.

Have you looked into buying a DSLR camera lately? My word, the choices and the lingo, it can be overwhelming to say the least.

Especially if you're like me and know very little about cameras.  

Doing a weeks worth of research and reviews I finally just said enough, the more I researched and reviewed the more confused I got.

The T3I got great reviews but the thing that sold me on this beginner DSLR in particular was the articulated LCD flip out viewfinder.

Source Google


Yep that's right the viewfinder, who would of thunk that the little rotating view finder would be my deciding factor. 

I really like different views and angles and this will make it easier for those low shots :)

Well the HD video helped out as well.

I am a program director for fundraising so I do video's for marketing fundraisers for the schools I run. So this will come in handy.

Now the trick will be learning to use this new camera. 

I stop by often and visit Amiee's Photography tips at Its Overflowing for her information on shooting pictures with a DSLR.  Check her post out.

Blogger friends what camera are you using? Point-n-Shoot, DSLR?

What tips can you share for taking great photos for our blog post?

Your comments are welcome here, I would love to hear from you, so share away.



Photobucket

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Photography

Shoot Fly Shoot