Pin It

July 18, 2012

Needing Advice......HELP

HELP........................What a week it has been so far......

last week my SUV started acting up, hubby seems to think it is the transmission

Of course it does have 184,000 miles on it.  I bought it used 7 years ago and it has been a real trooper thus far.  praying for a few more miles until I can figure out what to buy.

I am looking for another used SUV....

I need something that gets really good gas mileage I travel a lot with my job.....it also needs storage in the back.
source=Google

You see my fundraising business requires me to carry a full blown party in the back most of the fall.

Speakers, DJ equipment etc...

So any advice from you my blogger friends on a good reliable SUV?

If you own a SUV give me a shout out on your suggestions. year and make, pros, cons.  I just need some reviews.

I was looking at the SUV (Scion), anybody own this and can give me some input on your experience?


NOW MOST PRESSING


My refrigerator is having cooling issues...



Source=google


Like one day it cools, the next day it is on vacation.  I am looking now at buying a new fridge. grrrrr

Have you shopped for a new one lately???      they are outrageous.

I was hoping you all could give me some COOL advice on what brand to buy and what to stay away from.

So what is your advice on both the cooling and the SUV, inquiring minds need to know.



Until next time,
Photobucket

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Photography

Shoot Fly Shoot