Pin It

April 23, 2013

Dresser Transformation, Give me some ideas????

Good-day my friends!


It is starting to get warm....


Spring is in the air and flowers are blooming




Isn't God's creation magnificent?





The warmer weather has got me in the mood to get busy on some DIY projects





I found this awesome dresser on Craigslist a while back and she has been calling my name to fancy her up.












I just love this little dresser.

As you can see the second drawer from the bottom is broken








I have a few questions for ya!


Would you fix the drawer....more work involved





or remove it move all the drawers down and add a shelf for pretty baskets?






Lastly I would like you DIY'ers to give me some ideas on how to transform her

all ideas are welcome.........

what color?

stain/paint?

embellishments?

knobs, leave em or change them out?

You guys are awesome with all your creative ideas and I want to hear them all.




Until next time,
Photobucket

1 Thoughtful Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori! Oh what a great piece and how exciting to make it over! I really like your idea of changing out the drawer and making a shelf for baskets. Maybe you could move the top drawer to where the broken one is, and make the shelf at the top. I would change out the knobs for sure. The rest is really up to your style. You could add some trim around the drawers or do a stencil if you like that look. You know I like chalk paint, so that would probably be my choice ... maybe in a gray color. :) Depends on the rest of the room. Can't wait to see it!!

Photography

Shoot Fly Shoot